The Seaport Hotel
www.seaportboston.com 150 to 499 Employees

The Seaport Hotel was an enjoyable and comfortable place to work.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Boston, MA

I worked at The Seaport Hotel

ProsStaff members are friendly and cooperative and it's a uniquely guest-friendly environment. It's the type of place that seems more like a community than a for-profit business.

ConsShifts can be at inconvenient times, much like any other hotel. Also, it's an environment where things are always going on and changing, so it requires staying on top of what's happening.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe atmosphere of the hotel and the quality of service don't really seem to match up. It has a very homely vibe that makes it seem less cosmopolitan or upscale than it should.

Great place to work, if your in the right department

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Boston, MA

I worked at The Seaport Hotel

Pros: The benefits package was outstanding. Their paid time off structure provided… Cons: Little of no positive reinforcement for staff preforming well. Employee reviews… Advice to Senior Management: Look back to what worked in the past. Reevaluate where you want to… More

I was a manager in the banquet department for 5 years

Banquet Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at The Seaport Hotel full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Independent hotel, with limited interference from "big corporation" mentality Cons: New upper management philosophy has caused friction with employees Advice to Senior Management: Work with employees to resolve friction Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on The Seaport Hotel.

Worked for The Seaport Hotel? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at The Seaport Hotel reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by The Seaport Hotel employees.