The Seed Public Charter School of Maryland
www.seedschoolmd.org 150 to 499 Employees

One of the best!

Teacher (Current Employee)
Baltimore, MD

ProsUnlike many schools I have worked at the seed school is very focused on college achievement. As a public boarding school the students are contained to the campus 5 days a week. This allows for the students to be supervised and required to complete homework and other assignments. There are no distractions like TV or Facebook.

ConsSome of the students seem as if they do not want to be here, but they are few and far between.

Advice to Senior ManagementGood job!

Disappointed

Resident Advisor (Former Employee)
    Baltimore, MD

I worked at The Seed Public Charter School of Maryland full-time for more than a year

Pros: Supportive Mental Health & Wellness staff, Paid time off, Children… Cons: Resident Life is poorly structured as the children are over looked, over worked and have no time for self reflection, Dorm counselors plot on children,… Advice to Senior Management: X yourselves out for you are no good to community No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on The Seed Public Charter School of Maryland.

Worked for The Seed Public Charter School of Maryland? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at The Seed Public Charter School of Maryland reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by The Seed Public Charter School of Maryland employees.