There are newer employer reviews for The Select Group

A Great Company to Work For!

Current Employee - Account Manager in Greensboro, NC
Current Employee - Account Manager in Greensboro, NC

I have been working at The Select Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The Select Group has been rated one of the top places to work for 3 consecutive years, and as I face my 1 year mark with TSG I can completely understand why. When joining TSG I was looking for strong management backing and support, a great quality of life, and a work hard play hard environment. I love that my career here at The Select Group has allowed me to build great relationships in the community, in addition to helping others in their own personal career growth.

Cons

As with any job you will face highs & lows, especially in Sales. One of the toughest challenges in the staffing industry is realizing there are many things out of your personal control. It's learning to focus on what you can do to make a difference in our clients and consultants future. TSG has put procedures in place to help overcome obstacles as they occur and support its employees in making decisions as necessary.

Advice to Management

I must say management here at The Select Group is awesome! There is an open door policy at all times and response time is remarkable. It truly means so much to work for a company that from the CEO level to the VP level and all the way through sales management level you feel support and recognition as deserved! Thank you TSG for an awesome year, I look forward to many more!

Other Employee Reviews for The Select Group

1. I can't imagine working anywhere else!!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

I have been working at The Select Group full-time

Pros

It's so nice to come to work everyday and know that you have the full support of your peers and management. It's an open door policy around here, which is really refreshing for someone coming from a really negative work place. Cattiness or gossip aren't put up with, and really aren't ever an issue. Everyone really does have a great amount of respect for each other, and it shows. I wish I would have found out about The Select Group a long time ago!!

Cons

It's a sales environment, it isn't for everyone. Sometimes there are long days, and sometimes it can be a roller-coaster, but the team environment and support from management are there to help everyone succeed

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!!! You really do care about this company, and it shows!!

Terrific company to work for!

Current Employee - Professional Technical Recruiter in Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Professional Technical Recruiter in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at The Select Group full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The culture at Select Group is second to none, they legitimately care about their employees & your potential career path. One thing I love is that everyone has their individual goals, but those are all tied together to help the office achieve growth. Management is always talking about ways to get better & learn from past mistakes. We're always doing something as an office on a regular basis as well, which includes events that involving inviting family/significant others.

Cons

Though I like the quarterly incentives we have, I'd like to see quarterly bonuses for Account Managers/Recruiters make a comeback.

Advice to Management

Keep opening doors for new career paths, which has been happening since before I started. The more directions someone can potentially take with their TSG career, the better the retention rate we'll have.