A truly unique company!

Current Employee - Recruiter  in  San Diego, CA
Current Employee - Recruiter in San Diego, CA

I have been working at The Select Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

This isn't like your typical staffing firm, everyone likes working here and is happy! Also, we are in the beginning stages of so much growth and expansion to come so room for advancement is huge! Also, the management team is awesome and really cares about EACH employee which is rare.

Cons

It is sales and sales isn't for everyone, so if you don't work hard and want to be in a slow-paced, steady job this isn't the company for you! we are very fast-paced and fun, and something is different every single day!

The management team is the best I've every worked for. Very much an open-door policy, you can come to them with anything with no fear. They do not manage out of fear, they manage by praise and reward!

Other Reviews for The Select Group

I can't imagine working anywhere else!!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Raleigh, NC
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

I have been working at The Select Group full-time

Pros

It's so nice to come to work everyday and know that you have the full support of your peers and management. It's an open door policy around here, which is really refreshing for someone coming from a really negative work place. Cattiness or gossip aren't put up with, and really aren't ever an issue. Everyone really does have a great amount of respect for each other, and it shows. I wish I would have found out about The Select Group a long time ago!!

Cons

It's a sales environment, it isn't for everyone. Sometimes there are long days, and sometimes it can be a roller-coaster, but the team environment and support from management are there to help everyone succeed

Keep up the great work!!! You really do care about this company, and it shows!!

A Great Company to Work For!

Current Employee - Account Manager  in  Greensboro, NC
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Greensboro, NC

I have been working at The Select Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

The Select Group has been rated one of the top places to work for 3 consecutive years, and as I face my 1 year mark with TSG I can completely understand why. When joining TSG I was looking for strong management backing and support, a great quality of life, and a work hard play hard environment. I love that my career here at The Select Group has allowed me to build great relationships in the community, in addition to helping others in their own personal career growth.

Cons

As with any job you will face highs & lows, especially in Sales. One of the toughest challenges in the staffing industry is realizing there are many things out of your personal control. It's learning to focus on what you can do to make a difference in our clients and consultants future. TSG has put procedures in place to help overcome obstacles as they occur and support its employees in making decisions as necessary.

I must say management here at The Select Group is awesome! There is an open door policy at all times and response time is remarkable. It truly means so much to work for a company that from the CEO level to the VP level and all the way through sales management level you feel support and recognition as deserved! Thank you TSG for an awesome year, I look forward to many more!

There are newer employer reviews for The Select Group.

Worked for The Select Group? Contribute to the Community!