The Service Companies

www.theservicecompanies.com

Internship or work and travel

Attendant and Supervisor (Former Employee) Lake Charles, LA

ProsLot of over time
relocate to many places
Manage the daily activities of the Housekeeping department to maintain appropriate cleanliness of all offices, concourses, seating areas, washrooms, restaurants, concession stands, suites, and all public spaces.
 Planning, organizing and directing team members to ensure the highest degree of guest satisfaction.
 Maintain the housekeeping budget, providing billing summaries and expenses for all pre and post events.
 Determines and maintains the department work schedule used to notify staff of upcoming events and ensure proper preparation and staffing for each event.

ConsTired, dirty and get no health benefits

Advice to Senior ManagementFor foreign students, the company gets too much advantage from them such as they pay $350 per person /month for housing rental plus $90 a month for transportation. When those young ppl get $8.50 per hour 8hrs a day.

No sense of moral integrity, No sens

Human Resources Associate (Former Employee) Miami Lakes, FL

I worked at The Service Companies full-time for less than a year

Pros: Easy job. Work/life balance was good. I lived far away from the offices, but it was… Cons: No employee appreciation. No values. I was asked to bend rules and ethics to meet goals and bottom lines, which I was completely uncomfortable with.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

If you like disorganization and underappreciation this is the place for you.

(Former Employee) Cleveland, OH

I worked at The Service Companies full-time for less than a year

Pros: -The employees are great. They want to be a team they are enthusiastic and enjoy their job. -Management… Cons: -Their is no appreciation for the employees. -No checks and balances for upkeep for supplies for the… Advice to Senior Management: -Make a Team Capt. so that one of the employees can be in charge of checking all the closets at the beginning of the shift… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on The Service Companies.

Worked for The Service Companies? Contribute to the Community!