Great Culture, Great Team

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Wakefield, MA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Wakefield, MA

I have been working at The Stowe Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Extremely strong management team/leadership Amazing culture - work hard / play hard environment, fun company outings Huge earnings potential Management that is genuine and truly cares about each employee's success - individual business plans in place to make sure you are on track to hit your goals

Cons

Nothing really comes to mind

Advice to Management

Maintain your open door policy as the company continues to grow

Other Employee Reviews for The Stowe Group

Great company with a clear mission

Current Employee - Manager in Wakefield, MA
    Current Employee - Manager in Wakefield, MA

I have been working at The Stowe Group full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

The transparency within the Stowe Group is both refreshing and exciting. Everyone has a clear understanding of where the company is headed and the plan to get there from the CEO to the desk.

Cons

Nothing specific comes to mind, it’s a high energy environment where everyone works hard – but has fun doing it.

Advice to Management

The growth is exciting and with growth opportunities will come up. As you identify the next crop of leadership, management training wouldn’t hurt.

Tremendous Leadership - Great people & culture

I have been working at The Stowe Group full-time

Pros

The executive leadership team here is very approachable, genuine and hands-on, which is hard to come by these days. Our CEO is a brilliant business man but also knows how to have a lot of fun - and goes above and beyond with all of our company events. It's very apparent that they truly care about and appreciate each and every employee, which I believe is a major reason why so many enjoy working here and have stayed loyal. They are also constantly investing money back into the organization (cutting edge technology, training, marketing, brand new office, etc) which is vital for long-term success. I highly recommend The Stowe Group to anyone looking to make a lot of money, work with great people and grow his or her career.

Cons

There is nothing that strikes me as a con, maybe a little more flexibility for their senior reps.

Advice to Management

As we continue to grow I hope the quality of people, fun events and open-door policy remains the same.