The Trade Desk

www.thetradedesk.com
  www.thetradedesk.com
There are newer employer reviews for The Trade Desk

Fantastic culture and product!

Current Employee - Account Manager in Ventura, CA
Current Employee - Account Manager in Ventura, CA

I have been working at The Trade Desk full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The company strives to maintain a great culture. It is a fun working environment, but at the same time everyone works hard and has the same end goal in sight. I love coming to work and believe in the company and its long term plan. And the Product is stellar which is an added bonus!

Cons

No cons to date!

The Trade Desk Response

May 10, 2014VP People and Culture

Thanks for the feedback, we are committed to maintaining this culture ensuring this remains a great place to be!

15 Other Employee Reviews for The Trade Desk (View Most Recent)

We are shaping the adtech industry.

I have been working at The Trade Desk full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I work with phenomenally smart people. They work hard, they're committed to what we're doing, and the best part? We are nice to each other. It's the most fulfilled I've been at a job in my 10-year career.

Cons

We warn people -- this is not a 9-5 job. You might be traveling, you might be working weekends, you're definitely working late into the evenings in Q4. But if you're looking for something you can commit yourself to, this place offers you the chance. You've got to be "all in."

Don't stop treating us like we're a start-up, even as we're growing into a larger company. To believe that you can make a difference in your company, and in your industry, every day -- that's what gets me up in the morning. It's what attracted all these hard-working people. It's our greatest asset, and we'll keep the start-up spirit alive as long we're able.

The Trade Desk Response

May 8, 2014VP People and Culture

Thanks for the feedback! We are committed to keeping the start-up spirit alive as we grow and making this a place where people want to join us for something so much more than just a job!

Best Family I've ever joined

Current Employee - Partnership Manager in Boulder, CO
    Current Employee - Partnership Manager in Boulder, CO

I have been working at The Trade Desk full-time (less than an year)

Pros

We're a family here. We have fun, we have quirks, and we accept each other. Our Boulder office is dog friendly and full of great people. We spend time outside of the office together, and we work really hard when we're here. You put all of this together with a company that's growing as the business grows and venturing into new area's of technology, and you have a great place to work.

Cons

none at the Boulder office.

Keep up the amazing work!

There are newer employer reviews for The Trade Desk