There are newer employer reviews for The Trade Desk

Fantastic culture and product!

Current Employee - Account Manager in Ventura, CA
Current Employee - Account Manager in Ventura, CA

I have been working at The Trade Desk full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The company strives to maintain a great culture. It is a fun working environment, but at the same time everyone works hard and has the same end goal in sight. I love coming to work and believe in the company and its long term plan. And the Product is stellar which is an added bonus!

Cons

No cons to date!

The Trade Desk Response

May 10, 2014VP People and Culture

Thanks for the feedback, we are committed to maintaining this culture ensuring this remains a great place to be!

reviews filtered by

We are shaping the adtech industry.

I have been working at The Trade Desk full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I work with phenomenally smart people. They work hard, they're committed to what we're doing, and the best part? We are nice to each other. It's the most fulfilled I've been at a job in my 10-year career.

Cons

We warn people -- this is not a 9-5 job. You might be traveling, you might be working weekends, you're definitely working late into the evenings in Q4. But if you're looking for something you can commit yourself to, this place offers you the chance. You've got to be "all in."

Advice to Management

Don't stop treating us like we're a start-up, even as we're growing into a larger company. To believe that you can make a difference in your company, and in your industry, every day -- that's what gets me up in the morning. It's what attracted all these hard-working people. It's our greatest asset, and we'll keep the start-up spirit alive as long we're able.

The Trade Desk Response

May 8, 2014VP People and Culture

Thanks for the feedback! We are committed to keeping the start-up spirit alive as we grow and making this a place where people want to join us for something so much more than just a job!

Stolz dabei zu sein und den Wachstum des Unternehmens voranzutreiben.

Current Employee - Business Development Director in Hamburg (Germany)
    Current Employee - Business Development Director in Hamburg (Germany)

I have been working at The Trade Desk

Pros

Tolles Unternehmen, globale Zusammenarbeit und ein Team das unvergleichbar ist. Inhaber mit großer Liebe zum Produkt und toller Vision. Sehr gutes Management - Spannendes & forderndes Umfeld. Alle Mitarbeiter erhalten Unternehmensanteile und werden am Erfolg des Unternehmens maßgeblich beteiligt.

Cons

Wandel von Start Up mit 50 Mitarbeiter zu globalem Unternehmen mit mehreren hundert. Produkt Individualisierung in den einzelnen Märkten.