There are newer employer reviews for The Trade Desk

Hands down the best place to work!

I have been working at The Trade Desk full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The Trade Desk has the best people and the best product. The people here are all driven by the "we" and not the "me". The people here challenge you to work harder and think outside of the box, so if you are looking for a company where you are constantly learning, this is the place to be. Not only do we work hard, but we have fun while doing it. Our CEO, CTO, and COO have a great vision for not only The Trade Desk, but also for the industry. They are transparent with the entire team and provide amazing leadership. The Trade Desk truly cares about it's people. This is the best company I've worked for!

Cons

No cons...if you are gritty, like to work hard, and have fun, you won't be able to find a con at TTD!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing!

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Intelligent, humble and on the cutting edge!

Current Employee - Vice President in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Vice President in New York, NY

I have been working at The Trade Desk full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The Trade Desk maintains a deliberate focus, from the CEO down, on sustaining and enhancing an extraordinary company culture. You definitely have the sense when you work here that something pretty amazing is taking shape. This is an incredible combination of platform and people. On the platform side, we are shaping the future of advertising by providing the most robust, transparent, powerful and innovative technology on the market; supported by some of the brightest minds in technology and engineering. On the people side, you will find some of the most intelligent yet humble, driven yet collaborative and simply kind people you have ever met who provide the best advertising technology consulting services in the industry by a long shot. This is a place where you are valued as a person and given license to help us define the future! It is truly an extraordinary place to be.

Cons

We are a fast growing company in perhaps the fastest growing industry, so with that comes a set of challenges and that either excites or frightens you. We wear multiple hats and everyone pitches in when needed to get stuff done and we are defining things as we go If this excites you, then you may just be a great fit here. However, it is important to note that this is not a "traditional" 9a-5p type of environment where you have an exact set of well defined things to accomplish each day. So,if you need lots of structure and definition to feel comfortable then you would struggle to fit here.

Advice to Management

Keep up the deliberate commitment to our people! As many companies grow the culture decisions become focused on financials rather than the people. To-date this company has demonstrated a clear commitment to people and that is the foundation of what makes this company great. Let's keep that focus!

Best. Company. Hands. Down. Ever.

Current Employee - Director in Ventura, CA
    Current Employee - Director in Ventura, CA

I have been working at The Trade Desk full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Where do I begin? One is fortunate enough to work an organization like this once in their career. For me, i'm incredibly happy that for me this is the second one (and even at that, incredibly better than the first). People get it here. Either we all succeed or we all fail. Approachable leadership on all levels. No pretentiousness and everyone genuinely cares about each other. Are we always happy happy go lucky with each other? No, of course note! lol. But that's actually good. It give us healthy conflict and opportunities to resolve it. In my opinion that's priceless. It's a complete meritocracy. Do you have the tenacity? The grit? The thirst? We'll help you in every way.

Cons

The only con I can think of is our growing pains. This past year we've been growing at a lightning pace and that's introduce stress points into the company. However, they're being addressed and I have full faith that we'll get over them. It's kind of our awkard teenager phase. :) Frankly, if that's our con, we're doing pretty damn well.