The Travel Corporation USA

Engaged Employer

Welcome Back To High School

Former Employee - Reservations Agent in Anaheim, CA
Former Employee - Reservations Agent in Anaheim, CA

Pros

Travel benefits are nice. And uhhh hmm tought questions, im pretty sure I have nothing else so that is about it.

Cons

It is all about who can kiss the managements rears the most. They dont care about sales numbers or performance, it is simply about who is closer to the management and those in charge, nothing else matters there.

Advice to Management

Clean house, stop making this out to be a high school, you guys are a travel company, why dont you actually focus on reward those who keep your business running mmkay?

Other Employee Reviews for The Travel Corporation USA

Awful

Pros

many of the people there are nice.

Cons

When I got laid off, I was given no advance notice even though the decision to let me go was made weeks or possibly months in advance. I know this because a new person was hired into my group when my boss knew he could not afford to keep all of us there. I got laid off less than two months after this new person was hired. My boss didn't even have the decency to tell me of what was going to happen to me in advance so that I could look for a job in the meantime. That bothered me way more that the layoff itself. While I was there I had no chance of a promotion and felt like I was in a dead-end job.

Advice to Management

Treat your employees with respect. Be honest with them. Give people a legitimate chance to advance in the company.

2. Great place to work for with a great benefits!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

I have been working at The Travel Corporation USA full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The Company offers so many benefits from the typical Health care options which offer affordable rates which also include Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401k, Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Assistance programs and paid trips to destinations around the world. Did I mention how the plans are very affordable! You are also get vacation, sick time and other days off that other employers don’t offer, trust me! I experience this first hand. You can accrue up to 3 weeks after your 3rd year with the company, this is unheard of!

Cons

The only down fall is the TTC loves to eat and boy, when I say “loves to eat”, I mean "loves to eat”. They organize potlucks and employee engagements thru out the year to keep us motivated and healthy. The Company promotes “healthy choices” of foods instead of just the pizza deliveries.

Advice to Management

Keep up the motivation and continue the open door policy.