The University of Kansas Hospital
www.kumed.com Kansas City , KS 1000 to 5000 Employees

If you want free Health Care work here!!

Transport Dispatcher (Current Employee)
Kansas City, MO

I have been working at The University of Kansas Hospital

ProsGreat Benefits! Seems like a growing Hospital. They seem to have a goal to be a World Class Hospital. It is a Magnet hospital, award for great nursing. And as long as you go to a KU doctor or clinic or the Hospital it is free, no copays!

ConsWell I work in one of the support services department, and I am a Hospital employee but my bosses are working for ARAMARK. I have to tell you the is kind of different and it sucks. Their is also a break down of commutation, I work night shift and I never know about new polices and such.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou all do a good job, but you have a few places where you can improve. But, that is anywhere you work. Thanks, for all the hard work you do(if you do any).

Why would you go anywhere else?

Trainer (Former Employee)
Kansas City, MO

I worked at The University of Kansas Hospital

Pros: I worked there several years in several areas and found the benefits to be good regarding vacation and pension/retirement. I always had fabulous co-workers,… Cons: It's a very big place and sometimes overwhelming. Advice to Senior Management: Listen to your employees more. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

My experience

I have been working at The University of Kansas Hospital full-time

Pros: Great benefits and compensation is the best part of the… Cons: many of the managers don't care about their employees Advice to Senior Management: Listen to your employee and get to know their jobs.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on The University of Kansas Hospital.

Worked for The University of Kansas Hospital? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at The University of Kansas Hospital reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for The University of Kansas Hospital CEO Bob Page. All reviews posted anonymously by The University of Kansas Hospital employees.