The Vancouver Clinic

www.tvc.org
Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for The Vancouver Clinic

Not employee friendly And under paid in all fields,no supervisors!

Current Employee - Medical Assistant
Current Employee - Medical Assistant

I have been working at The Vancouver Clinic full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Nice and New buildings with 365 days of landscaping

Cons

Employees are Always new, employees last usually no more than 5 years tops. Human Resource suppose to be there for employees but are definately not! Management have no idea what they are doing and are allowed to harass and humiliate employees until employees quit or are set up/pressured ending in being fired! Lowest wages for all fields, Doctors have no say over anything and if employees share with providers any problems going on, then employee gets disciplined, certain departments do not allow you to work overtime but you have 1 hour mandatory meeting a month and they choose when you will take that 1 hour off, usually during a slow time in the middle of the day. Terrible place to work, worked for this company 4 1/2 years only 3 people left there from when I started. Communication sucks as you are not allowed to communicate with coworkers!

Listen to employees, communicate and treat all employees equal. Spend time in quad so you know how hard employees are working and don't just show up to be negative and belittle employees when you have no idea what is even going on and there is no way you could do the job!

8 Other Employee Reviews for The Vancouver Clinic (View Most Recent)

The best healthcare company I have worked for in 20+ years!

I have been working at The Vancouver Clinic full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Listen to the staff, pay well and decent benefits. Always looking for ways to improve. The leaders are great.

Cons

There is constant change occuring, but I think this is just what is happening in healthcare these days. Seems like it is hard for them to keep up with the growth.

Keep doing what you're doing....it seems to be working!

Best Healthcare Organization I've Ever Worked For

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

I have been working at The Vancouver Clinic full-time

Pros

Comprehensive training, supportive leadership, management team that is invested in my personal growth as an employee

Cons

PTO could be higher in my opinion, but the competitive compensation balances it out and makes it possible for employees to take unpaid leave if they need it.

Management does a great job - that's for caring so much about every single employee here.

There are newer employer reviews for The Vancouver Clinic