There are newer employer reviews for The Veggie Grill

Amazing company

I have been working at The Veggie Grill full-time

Pros

The food and the people are amazing and the operations are some of the best I've ever experienced. They are staged for massive growth as a national change. It could mean growth for anyone looking to get in and grow up with a company or move to a new market.

Cons

No 401k. They pay on the low end of the pay scale for managers with similar responsibilities in this field.

They should work to take care of managers who have grown the brand before offering more money to candidates externally.

16 Other Employee Reviews for The Veggie Grill (View Most Recent)

I love the people, the food and the opportunities for advancement!

Current Employee - Manager
    Current Employee - Manager

I have been working at The Veggie Grill

Pros

The food is frickin amazing! The leadership really cares about you as a person.

Cons

There's no 401k plan yet.

Keep giving opportunities to grow to the existing team!

Very happy work environment, free employee meals and drinks

I have been working at The Veggie Grill part-time (more than an year)

Pros

Free employee shift meals, up to $12 worth of food per shift. Tips range from $20-$30 a shift, and this is on top of your minimum wage salary. Employees also get unlimited drinks during their shift. Most managers are very flexible with hours, several people I work with have 2 jobs or go to school as well. The work environment is great, all co workers are generally very nice and enjoyable people to work with.

Cons

White shirts for sure, just because they are so hard to keep clean, even with bleaching each wash. Only shift leads get benefits, as you must work 30 hours+ to receive them. Typical shifts for cashiers/bussers are either 11am-4pm, 12-5pm, 5pm-10pm, or 6pm-11pm. (Which isn't a con, as those are only 5 hours shifts, so nothing incredibly grueling). I've been there for almost a year and a half, and haven't once received a review or raise, but you have to ask for it I guess.

There are newer employer reviews for The Veggie Grill