The Wireless Experience

great experience

Current Employee - Sales Associate  in  Warrington, PA
Current Employee - Sales Associate in Warrington, PA

I have been working at The Wireless Experience

Pros

great pay hours laid back wireless community great products and are able to help customers easier

Cons

none really quicker register equipment

keep bringing in new products for all the customers who love us that way we all can make more money

7 Other Employee Reviews for The Wireless Experience (View Most Recent)

Good sales job

Current Employee - Sales
    Current Employee - Sales

I have been working at The Wireless Experience full-time for more than a year

Pros

Working for this company has been great; I've definitely learned a lot since starting with the company. TWE has nice awards banquets every quarter and an annual holiday party where they treat us very nicely. They only hire managers from within the company, and it seems like new managers are promoted at least once a year. New stores are opening in 2014 so the company is definitely growing.

Cons

Commission structure changes a lot, it seems like it gets harder to make the same amount of money each month.

Nope

I worked at The Wireless Experience full-time for less than a year

Pros

Coworkers are sometimes cool; during dead hours you can have fun just talking about things.

Cons

TWE buys their phones indirectly in order to make more GP off of the sales. They're often refurbished, though they pass them off as new. I was at a store that TWE bought out and they completely changed our commission structure in a negative way. Rules brought on by TWE were overly strict for no reason. Had to come to the store nearly an hour before it opens even though it only takes 10-15 minutes max to get everything ready. Management not professional and rarely was punctual.

Hire people who aren't idiots.

There are newer employer reviews for The Wireless Experience

Worked for The Wireless Experience? Contribute to the Community!