There are newer employer reviews for The Wunderman Network

Terrible place to work. People here have no idea what their doing. HR is slow getting back to you.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

I have been working at The Wunderman Network

Pros

the location is good. Great places to eat at.

Cons

DO not work at Seattle WUnderman. People are fake. They take advantage of their contracted employees then fire you when your contracts ends. My boss never knew what she was doing. She was always talking about her personal problem and wanted my opinion (awkward).

Pay attention to what your employees need. Keep an open communication with them. Stop bringing in your personal problem tow work. Stop making things the office environment so uncomfortable.

reviews filtered by

Some will fair well, others will not

I worked at The Wunderman Network

Pros

Opportunity to work within a powerful agency network
    work/life balance encouraged
    Smart and friendly senior management
    If you're on a 'good' team you'll be treated fairly and well

Cons

Disproportionate level of power given to people who cannot handle it
    Bountiful amounts of political drama, to which management turned a blind eye
    Incredibly high turnover rate within the company, even for an agency
    Far too many contracted workers treated poorly
    Started to seem as though those who have worked here for longest were allowed to get away with the most.

Don't be afraid to take risks, stay attuned to your employees and their happiness.

The experience was positive, although there was a lack of opportunity in my position to apply all of my knowledge.

I worked at The Wunderman Network

Pros

Large agency with lots of possible positions to work in. Great place to get experience working in a large agency environment for one of the region's largest clients.

Cons

There often was a lack of communication amongst the account, strategy and creative departments in regards to the details of the overall campaign one might be working on. And there was a lack of feedback from account teams to the creative teams regarding the success of past projects and campaigns.

I would suggest that leadership work to create a closed loop of information about specifics of the success of all projects and campaigns so that these details get communicated to the creative teams working on each account.

There are newer employer reviews for The Wunderman Network