The Zappos Family

www.jobs.zappos.com

It is too good to be called a JOB

Manager (Current Employee) Henderson, NV

ProsI knew Zappos was the place for me when at the 3rd week of training, they made me the offer to quit the company or take 3k with no questions asked and it took me less than 1 microsecond to answer back NO.
Great working environment, Leadership really cares about employees, their well being and development, there are well established plans of growth for the company and for the employees.
You can actually talk to any senior level execs at any time if you have comments, suggestions or even complaints, they will listen and actually take action.
Health benefits have no comparison, you don't have any out of pocket expense.
Real discounts for buying merchandise at Zappos.
Happy hours, social events, sport events, parties, out of office outings and anything you can think of is a daily happening at Zappos.
Basically it is the kind of Job where you can really say,"I can not believe I get paid to have fun and make friends while actually doing something that I love"
You work with real People!

ConsThe only think that I don't like is that we are constrained in office space

Advice to Senior ManagementTony you have created the Happiest place on earth, thank you!, Disney, I am sorry you are no longer the happiest place on earth.

Zappos.com really does deliver happiness!

Software Engineer (Current Employee) Henderson, NV

I have been working at The Zappos Family

Pros: it's a great place to work. they treat everyone with… Cons: The only downside so far, and this is only a downside to some people, but the work environment is chaotic at times. Random dart gun… Advice to Senior Management: Keep doing what you are doing. Is it a revolution in business managment?… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great place to work

Corporate Operations (Former Employee) Henderson, NV

I worked at The Zappos Family

Pros: - friendly, fun and casual work atmosphere - phenomenal benefits package (fully paid by the company) - great employee discount - opportunities to get… Cons: - high-interrupt work environment - many changes executed rapidly without much forethought or planning - long hours - partying (drinking) with co-workers is not mandatory but expected… Advice to Senior Management: company needs to grow up- in terms of structure, policies and overall demeanor. Generally employees are… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on The Zappos Family.

Worked for The Zappos Family? Contribute to the Community!