TheLadders

www.theladders.com
  www.theladders.com
There are newer employer reviews for TheLadders

Innovative and fun place to work with lots of potential

Current Employee - Human Resources in New York, NY
Current Employee - Human Resources in New York, NY

I have been working at TheLadders

Pros

Sure, the snack and game rooms are perks but there are so many other pros to working at TheLadders.com. The environment is great- spacious, bright, clean and the people are intelligent, warm and friendly. This is a place that you can certainly feel like you are on team. The company does a fantastic job in educating everyone where management wants to take the company, what initiatives we are taking, challenges that we face as well as what we are doing to correct it and how to be further progressive in our culture and products. Compensation is more than fair and any time that I have ever requested off has been approved. The customer service model which TheLadders uses is top notch and there is tremendous growth potential with some of the products that are being released.

Cons

Although one has much to learn as a professional at TheLadders, the opportunity to advance from within can be somewhat limited due to career progression structures.

Re-vamp career progression opportunities <-- this is already in the works...

91 Other Employee Reviews for TheLadders (View Most Recent)

Nice perks

Current Employee - Software Engineer in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in New York, NY

I have been working at TheLadders

Pros

Flexible schedule, stocked kitchen, convenient work location, company functions are fun

Cons

Poor communication, incompetent managers, too much red tape and bureaucracy, technology is poorly done

Focus less on recruiting and more on retention.

Laid back place to work but don't look for a career.

Former Employee - Job Search Advisor in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Job Search Advisor in New York, NY

I worked at TheLadders

Pros

Best Reasons include well stock fridge and snacks. You can wear whatever you'd like to work to a certain extent. Clock in at 9 clock out at 6. No overtime. Banging Holiday Party. Good benefits.

Cons

Not really a place where you can grow. You can be one of the most intelligent people but the company will never recognize that. People rewarded based on how long they have been at the company not on individual skill or merit. Mangers follow under this same guideline and don't posses the skills any experienced manager would. You hear more from gossip about the company then managers presenting you with information of what is going on.

Communication. Give your employees something to work towards.

There are newer employer reviews for TheLadders