TheLadders
www.theladders.com New York, NY 150 to 499 Employees

most fun place I've worked yet

Software Engineer (Former Employee)
New York, NY

ProsGreat people. Mostly a no fluff technical team with strong developers heavily invested in Uncle Bob's Software Craftsmanship concepts and a service oriented architecture. They are also getting into responsive design, a thicker JavaScript style web client and iOS development.

Free snacks and unlimited vacation for salaried employees. Plenty of people hitting the local bars after work. Mostly young crowd.. don't think anyone who works there is over 45.

ConsAs you can expect no place is perfect. There are often struggles to balance engineering perfection with business needs and requested deadlines. A number of expensive product and service experiments were performed over the past few years which produced little to no revenue results. In 2012 most of these were terminated and the focus has returned to the core offering.

Advice to Senior Managementcontinue to make much smaller bets with your experiments and really determine what your customers want

Terrible, scammy company on the decline

Software Engineer (Former Employee)
    New York, NY

I worked at TheLadders full-time for more than a year

Pros: Free drinks and food. Unlimited vacation. If you… Cons: The last review is such a PR piece, I had to chime in. This review has a tech slant. This is a company that used… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good Experience.

--- (Former Employee)

I worked at TheLadders full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Due to it being a growing company, there are opportunities for some (but not all) people. The HR team works hard to develop programs… Cons: Unfortunately there is no talent development plan for the remainder of employees. At times the strategy… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on TheLadders.

Worked for TheLadders? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at TheLadders reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for TheLadders CEO Alexandre Douzet. All reviews posted anonymously by TheLadders employees.