Theorem Clinical Research

Very satisfied

Current Employee - Clinical Research Associate II  in  Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Clinical Research Associate II in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Theorem Clinical Research for less than a year

Pros

Great people to work with.

Cons

Travel is kept to 8 days on site.

15 Other Employee Reviews for Theorem Clinical Research (View Most Recent)

YOU ARE BETTER OFF WORKING AT WALMART THAN WORKING HERE

I worked at Theorem Clinical Research full-time

Pros

Remote work is convenient if you have kids

Cons

I have been in the Clinical/ Pharmacovigilance industry for over 24 years, and nothing has come close to my horrendous experience at Theorem Clinical.

You are trained remotely on complex clinical cases, and expected to immediately retain all of this information as well as the hundreds of reference back and forth emails each day. If you get confused and ask questions, you are belittled, given condescending, curt answers and scolded like a child. Basically you are treated like complete morons by the Leads because after three weeks you cannot process a case like someone who has been there for fifteen years.

The pay is below average, also.

I am hoping that someday, someone will invent a procedure similar to that in the movie "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind", so that I may erase the horrible experience with Theorem Clinical from my memory for good.

Do you even care what is going on at your company?

Clinical Programmer

Current Employee - Clinical Programmer II  in  Phila, PA
    Current Employee - Clinical Programmer II in Phila, PA

I have been working at Theorem Clinical Research full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great for freshman / right out of college.

Cons

No career advancement. Managers promote themselves more than average in comparison to their employees. No salary increased in over 3 years so you are stuck with same salary and same title in the same numbers of years while your manager is advanced.
    Company bids on projects where they have no real life experience and promise their clients they can do the work. Staff get stressed out because no real training is provided. Only lip service to clients is provided while staff finds way to deliver.

Promote more often or provide opportunities to grow within the company. Stop the outsourcing to India. We trained your staff but the work is given to India staff.

There are newer employer reviews for Theorem Clinical Research

Worked for Theorem Clinical Research? Contribute to the Community!