Ther-Rx Corporation

www.ther-rx.com
There are newer employer reviews for Ther-Rx Corporation

Representative

I have been working at Ther-Rx Corporation full-time

Pros

Allows for autonomy when developing business plan for your territory and running your territory as your own business as long as you continue to show progression. Good benefits and vacation time.

Cons

Read financial reviews before making a decision to jump on board, a lot of negative press in the past.

Ensure you have done your home work - especially with your stake holders. Created an unnecessary firestorm in the marketplace.

2 Other Employee Reviews for Ther-Rx Corporation (View Most Recent)

KV Pharmaceuticals/Ther-Rx

Current Employee - Specialty Sales Representative
    Current Employee - Specialty Sales Representative

I have been working at Ther-Rx Corporation full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The starting salary and vacation time are good.

Cons

Where do I begin? First of all, they are in Chapter 11 Bankruptcy.
    If you sell for this company you will be looked down upon and insulted by the physicians that you call on. This company has NO respect in the marketplace and I just get tired of physicians telling me how horrible this company is.
    The management is poor at best and the Home Office will never take responsibility for their own errors and mistakes. It's always the doctor's fault or the patient's fault. It's absolutely dibilitating to work for such a mis-managed and dishonest organization. I know...you wondering why I'm still here? I'm interviewing now and if I weren't a single mom of two kids I would've been gone long ago. Do yourself a favor...find a reputable company that is honest and forthright with their employees. You deserve better than this company.

There are newer employer reviews for Ther-Rx Corporation