TheraCom

www.thera.com

Ok place to start, but not to grow

Manager (Current Employee) Rockville, MD

ProsA good learning experience, opportunity to learn and polish work experience skills that are useful. Great place if you are in the beginning of your career. No shortage of work once you are a full time employee. If you eager to grow and have a good attitude and work ethic, there is some room for advancement. Even if you don’t get promoted, if you are proactive and ask for more exposure to other tasks, there is opportunity to learn new experiences that may help you find another job.

ConsI have witness first hand experience of qualified candidates being passed for promotions because they are “too important in there role” or “hard to replace” to be promoted. I have seen people with less experience at lower pay grades get promoted over more qualified, experienced, and educated employees. Much has to due with politics. It is not what you know, rather who you know that gets you promoted.

Advice to Senior ManagementUneducated and unethical management. Some managers do not have college degrees or understand the basic management terminology. Management fails to use proper techniques to lead and motivate people. Leadership workshops have been provided to us Managers, however many fail to implement these new techniques and are uncomfortable with trying new things.

Desperate people only need apply

Patient Support Program (Call Center) (Former Employee) Rockville, MD

I worked at TheraCom full-time for more than a year

Pros: Decent pay and benefits (but not worth the aggrevation) Cons: HR and mgt. malicious and very unprofessional, treat employees like they are stupid or in kindergarten. I actually reported a coworker who was not doing… Advice to Senior Management: Get rid of your threatening HR and managers; prompte based… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Do yourself a favor and keep looking

Program Representative I (Former Employee) Rockville, MD

I worked at TheraCom full-time

Pros: Good benefits, did not have to work weekends Cons: Very unprofessional management. The pay is hardly enough to afford a studio in… Advice to Senior Management: Pay closer attention to what lower management is doing. More
There are newer reviews on TheraCom.

Worked for TheraCom? Contribute to the Community!