Theranos

www.theranos.com

So much potential.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Palo Alto, CA

ProsCompetitive compensation. Good health/vision/dental/401K options (and more) for you and your family, plus life insurance provided by the company at no charge. Free meals served 3x per week, 7 days a week. Unlimited snack bars all the time and always very stocked. Can call security if you want take-out in the middle of the night. Fast-paced, highly productive, upbeat attitude throughout. Very personal because it's a startup. Can see the company growing each week, which is highly encouraging.

ConsHours can be long, but that's the story with any lab position. It goes by so quickly, I hardly ever notice. It's still a startup, which means there can be lack of organization. However, there are so many bright minds that the issue is noticed and resolved as quickly as it came up. It's exciting to watch things fall into place and be a part of the company solidifying.

Advice to Senior ManagementNone that I can think of. I'm very excited about the future of this company. It is headed in a good directions because upper management has such good motives.

Unorganized

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Theranos full-time

Pros: Good pay, great coworkers on the bench Cons: Not very organized, not a lot of feedback from management… Advice to Senior Management: Communicate with your employees more, hire more qualified candidates to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Very poor unprofessional managemrnt

Senior Scientist (Current Employee) Palo Alto, CA

I have been working at Theranos full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Not a lot to really say other than a pay check. Mu… Cons: No priorities. No decisions. No clear communication of where we are going.… Advice to Senior Management: BOD needs to replace all founders and executive management! – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Theranos.

Worked for Theranos? Contribute to the Community!