Thermo Fisher Scientific

careersat.thermofisher.com
  careersat.thermofisher.com
There are newer employer reviews for Thermo Fisher Scientific

Not Interested in OUR Success!

Current Employee - Sales Representative  in  Kalamazoo, MI
Current Employee - Sales Representative in Kalamazoo, MI

I have been working at Thermo Fisher Scientific full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great Benefits, Car, Great Co-Workers, Great Training. Not much else.

Cons

Very weak HR, Weak Management, and Driven by a 2 year history of weak sales and an aquisition by TFS. Beware of Management with favorites, Lies, and promises not kept. Heard nothing but good things about Phadia prior to the aquisition, then changes drove a very high turnover. Alot of anticipation, changes in territories and inadiquate and delayed Sales Data.

Put yourself in our shoes.

515 Other Employee Reviews for Thermo Fisher Scientific (View Most Recent)

The experience for the first few years was wonderful and rewarding, management changed and respect and honesty left.

Former Employee - Administrative  in  Hanover Park, IL
    Former Employee - Administrative in Hanover Park, IL

I worked at Thermo Fisher Scientific full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

great company with the right team and managers

Cons

this company needs more training for their management teams and if made a manager people training should be mandatory.

Your management and upper management could use more people training for the older adult, and have to learn not to be bullies. This management team was the worst ever when it came to treating the employee with respect, being nice and just in general learning not to lie to get ahead. The upper management of the team I was on was just mean and tried to lie about past employee's of this team that where fair and honest and gave her a great days work for the pay. Because she was a bully she taught her team to be the same way. It is a shame company's keep these VP's for so long and never reinterview or have them mentally evaluated. They truly misrepresent this great company and manage their teams based on fear not good leadership. Just a shame.

I've enjoyed my time here, but I need more opportunity to grow.

I have been working at Thermo Fisher Scientific

Pros

Benefits! 401k, Tuition Reimbursement, most areas work with school schedules.

Cons

Micromanagers. How can you prove yourself if every decision is somewhat made for you and monitored constantly?

Part of trying to move and progress forward is to take accountability and have it be noticed. I rarely see much less speak to my manager. Sure I can email, but I want something in person and personal. I want the management team to see MY work personally.

There are newer employer reviews for Thermo Fisher Scientific

Worked for Thermo Fisher Scientific? Contribute to the Community!