Thermo Fisher Scientific

careersat.thermofisher.com

Review of experience at ThermoFisher

Sales Representative (Current Employee) Madison, WI

ProsThe pay at ThermoFisher is competitive and overall benefits are okay. The people I do work with are good people and do care about their jobs. Someone is always willing to help you with any questions.

ConsThe new health insurance thru Unity is very bad and for a company this size it should have better health care. Very little emphasis on training, it always comes up in your performance evaluation but your requests to get training are ignored. Current manager is very poor and upper management just seems to let her slide by and ignore her terrible performance.

Advice to Senior ManagementA good place to start out and it would depend what group or division you would get a position. The company is a typical big corporation.

Good place for entry level job

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) Vernon Hills, IL

I worked at Thermo Fisher Scientific full-time for more than a year

Pros: Nice, friendly co-workers and opportunities to work with other departments.… Cons: hard to advance or transfer out of customer service department. Advice to Senior Management: Don't stereotype Customer Service Reps into just doing Customer Service work.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Smart Business Plan

I have been working at Thermo Fisher Scientific full-time for less than a year

Pros: The global business and finance side is incredibly complex and interesting. … Cons: This is too specific, but I have an awful boss.… Advice to Senior Management: Keep driving those profits! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Thermo Fisher Scientific.

Worked for Thermo Fisher Scientific? Contribute to the Community!