Thermopylae Sciences & Technology

www.t-sciences.com
  www.t-sciences.com
There are newer employer reviews for Thermopylae Sciences & Technology

One of the best places I've ever worked

Current Employee - Software Engineer
Current Employee - Software Engineer

I have been working at Thermopylae Sciences & Technology full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I'm a software developer, and my work at TST has been both challenging and enjoyable. I work remotely, so I can't speak to how everything works at the primary office, but I know that as a developer, I feel like I'm important and valued whenever I interact with any of my coworkers.

The projects are interesting and intense, and management does a great job interfacing with customers so that those of us doing the technical work have a good picture of what needs to be accomplished and when.

Cons

It can feel like the people who's job it is to interface with customers can be a bit overworked -- like it's difficult to get ahold of Project Managers sometimes because they seem to be running six different projects at once, which can make scheduling meetings or getting customer feedback difficult at times.

13 Other Employee Reviews for Thermopylae Sciences & Technology (View Most Recent)

Great place to start a career!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

I have been working at Thermopylae Sciences & Technology full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

TST is a great place to work professionally and socially. I've learned (and am continuing to learn) a lot and have sharpen many previously developed skills.

Career growth is endless here, if you have the desire to grow.

I can honestly say, I look forward to coming to work. The frequent happy hours, surprise lunches/breakfast, health days, ice cream socials, annual cake and beer (mimosa for me) and game room shenanigans are amazing!

Cons

No cons at the moment!

Keep up the good work with the open door policy. I enjoying speaking with the CEO, CFO and or COO at anytime.

Jumping with no reserve.

I worked at Thermopylae Sciences & Technology full-time

Pros

The technology, the whole technology, and nothing but the technology. Anybody doing Android and iOS coupled with pre-release access to Google toys would fall into a PRO bucket.

Cons

Leadership, management, and progress without a compass. Seems the 'light bulb over the head' just-in-time philosophy rules the day.

You can Google some of your staff all of the time and you can Google all of your staff some of the time, but you cannot Google all of your staff all of the time.

Find_your_own_identity and own it.

Divide and conquer the in-house fifedoms of self-preservation by those who do not have C?O in front of their name.

There are newer employer reviews for Thermopylae Sciences & Technology