Thermopylae Sciences & Technology
www.t-sciences.com Arlington, VA 50 to 149 Employees

One of the best places I've ever worked

Software Engineer (Current Employee)

ProsI'm a software developer, and my work at TST has been both challenging and enjoyable. I work remotely, so I can't speak to how everything works at the primary office, but I know that as a developer, I feel like I'm important and valued whenever I interact with any of my coworkers.

The projects are interesting and intense, and management does a great job interfacing with customers so that those of us doing the technical work have a good picture of what needs to be accomplished and when.

ConsIt can feel like the people who's job it is to interface with customers can be a bit overworked -- like it's difficult to get ahold of Project Managers sometimes because they seem to be running six different projects at once, which can make scheduling meetings or getting customer feedback difficult at times.

Jumping with no reserve.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Thermopylae Sciences & Technology full-time

Pros: The technology, the whole technology, and nothing but the technology. Anybody doing Android and… Cons: Leadership, management, and progress without a compass. Seems the 'light… Advice to Senior Management: You can Google some of your staff all of the time and you can Google all of your staff some of the time, but you… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Flying by the seat of their pants

Software Engineer (Current Employee)
    Arlington, VA

I have been working at Thermopylae Sciences & Technology full-time for more than a year

Pros: Environment wise TST has been a wonderful place to work. There are a lot of intelligent, funny, and genuinely caring people. Work hours are very… Cons: TST is not for the new graduate. The pay is lower then most companies to the point where it is borderline insulting. There is a… Advice to Senior Management: Setup mentorship programs and define project roadmaps. Stop over committing to project sinkholes. Bring in more technical savvy people and listen to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Thermopylae Sciences & Technology.

Worked for Thermopylae Sciences & Technology? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Thermopylae Sciences & Technology reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Thermopylae Sciences & Technology CEO AJ Clark. All reviews posted anonymously by Thermopylae Sciences & Technology employees.