Think Big Analytics

www.thinkbiganalytics.com
  www.thinkbiganalytics.com
There are newer employer reviews for Think Big Analytics

Working with the industry leader.

Current Employee - Principal Manager in Chicago, IL
Current Employee - Principal Manager in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Think Big Analytics full-time (more than an year)

Pros

My colleagues are tremendous. Think Big has assembled the best minds in the industry that are fully dedicated to building a successful company.

Executive leadership has a lot of trust in their employees. This leads to a natural freedom in how we achieve results at clients.

Travel is "when needed". Unlike my previous employer, where the travel model was M-Th at all times, Think Big employees only travel to support a business or project requirement. Typical travel is between 15% and 25%.

Cons

I would like to see an accelerated plan for East coast office space. This would help support an even better culture within the company.

16 Other Employee Reviews for Think Big Analytics (View Most Recent)

Great Place to be a Team Member - Jump on the Rocketship!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Think Big Analytics full-time (more than an year)

Pros

This place is filled with smart and motivated people where you get to work with bleeding edge technology. Overall I love coming to work, I love the people, feels like a big collaborative family. We have Fun Friday where we atleast have a company sponsored lunch and try to go do something fun as a team. The leadership does a great job make you feel like you are and integral part of the growth of the Company.

Cons

A little top heavy with upper level execs leading to too many cooks in the kitchen. But as we have grown this seems to be improving

delegate decision making to practice managers, and keep this place growing. It is a great opportunity to be apart of the team! Thank you!

Great place, smart people

Current Employee - Data Engineer in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Data Engineer in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Think Big Analytics full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The first thing I noticed after I started to work here was that I was surrounded by smart people. Everyone here knows what they are doing and are passionate about BIG DATA. For me, travel is less than 20% because we only travel when it is necessary. Also, the executive team try hard to make Think Big a good place to work at and plan interesting activities on Friday. It is definitely a joy to work here.

Cons

The Chicago office is still kinda small comparing to the other two offices so it is hard to plan activities here.

There are newer employer reviews for Think Big Analytics