Think Big Analytics

www.thinkbiganalytics.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Think Big Analytics

Glad to be part of the journey!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Think Big Analytics full-time (less than a year)

Pros

The team is comprised of industry leaders working on cutting edge projects at fantastic clients. The client list is truly amazing for the size of the company. It is not often in technology that you get opportunities to help large corporations transform their business.

Internally the company is comprised of top notch employees. Hiring is focused on great people first then technical skills - not often repeated in tech. The culture, while young, is very strong - the focus is on "work hard play hard".

Cons

Think Big Analytics is a startup consulting firm which is not for everyone, as others have mentioned there are stressful times but that is the nature of the business. Growing pains are guaranteed over the next several years and process is still being ironed out. Management is committed to solving these problems.

While this is in the "Cons" section, i would say it's really more of a guide for people considering employment, Think Big is Awesome, you just have to know what you are signing up for.

Keep up the good work!

Think Big Analytics Response

May 23, 2014Director of HR

Thank you for the feedback. The management team here at Think Big Analytics is committed to making this company a great place to work. We are growing fast, but appreciate the insights on getting ... More

16 Other Employee Reviews for Think Big Analytics (View Most Recent)

Working with the industry leader.

Current Employee - Principal Manager in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Principal Manager in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Think Big Analytics full-time (more than a year)

Pros

My colleagues are tremendous. Think Big has assembled the best minds in the industry that are fully dedicated to building a successful company.

Executive leadership has a lot of trust in their employees. This leads to a natural freedom in how we achieve results at clients.

Travel is "when needed". Unlike my previous employer, where the travel model was M-Th at all times, Think Big employees only travel to support a business or project requirement. Typical travel is between 15% and 25%.

Cons

I would like to see an accelerated plan for East coast office space. This would help support an even better culture within the company.

Great Place to be a Team Member - Jump on the Rocketship!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Think Big Analytics full-time (more than a year)

Pros

This place is filled with smart and motivated people where you get to work with bleeding edge technology. Overall I love coming to work, I love the people, feels like a big collaborative family. We have Fun Friday where we atleast have a company sponsored lunch and try to go do something fun as a team. The leadership does a great job make you feel like you are and integral part of the growth of the Company.

Cons

A little top heavy with upper level execs leading to too many cooks in the kitchen. But as we have grown this seems to be improving

delegate decision making to practice managers, and keep this place growing. It is a great opportunity to be apart of the team! Thank you!

There are newer employer reviews for Think Big Analytics