Thomas Cook
www.thomascookgroup.com Peterborough, United Kingdom 5000+ Employees

Not exactly as described on the tin

Team Leader (Current Employee)
Bradford, Yorkshire and the Humber, England (UK)

I have been working at Thomas Cook

ProsConcessions on holidays, company events such as celebrations, steady amount of work, fantastic team of people, dependable staff in times of need,

ConsManagement not quite sure what to do with team leaders, Some team leaders have had more development than others (such as myself) and are earning more because of it.

Advice to Senior ManagementGive all staff a fair crack of the whip and don't look down on those at the entry level jobs as beneath you. If it wasn't for them, you wouldn't look good to your boss!

Thomas Cook Review - a great place to work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Thomas Cook

Pros: Fun, hard working environment. Professional approach to everything and works… Cons: There aren't really many downsides other than the fact that the industry itself is very unstable,… Advice to Senior Management: Carry on working as hard as they do to engage employees and improve communication. The… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

travel consultant unhappy

Travel Sales Consultant (Former Employee)

I worked at Thomas Cook

Pros: many locations, variety of work, ability to transfer to other… Cons: poor pay, mall hours, little incentive Advice to Senior Management: more incentives for agents, better pay More

There are newer reviews on Thomas Cook.

Worked for Thomas Cook? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Thomas Cook reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Thomas Cook CEO Harriet Green. All reviews posted anonymously by Thomas Cook employees.