Thomas International

www.thomasinternational.net
  www.thomasinternational.net
There are newer employer reviews for Thomas International

Great place to start a career (or end one) but don't stay too long....!

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Marlow, England (UK)
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Marlow, England (UK)

I worked at Thomas International

Pros

A true "Family Firm" if you have the company interests at heart you get looked after. Very mature management style in a culture of fairness and meritocracy.

Cons

A true "Family Firm" change and improvements come very very slowly... there are NO benefits to speak of and due to legacy ( a mixture of self employed and employed fieldsales staff) people often find themselves out of pocket just going to work due to expenses and salaries not being very competitive.

The employee is your number one customer and sometimes this is forgotten. Give people greater access to learning and development to help them grow the business.

Thomas International Response

Apr 4, 2014CEO

Thank you for the feedback, Thomas in the last 2 years since your review has improved many of its benefits, including health insurance, pensions, health cash plans, subsidised gym membership ... More

25 Other Employee Reviews for Thomas International (View Most Recent)

Good starting Job

Current Employee - Consultant
    Current Employee - Consultant

I have been working at Thomas International

Pros

Great product - one of the best assessment tools in the market

Cons

Poor management of branches - business units operate as franchises & some local management is pretty bad. Lacking ethics and support for employees.

Develop your employees and reward them for a job well done

Thomas International Response

Apr 5, 2014CEO

As you will see from some of my other posts a lot has changed in the last 3 years so wont repeat what I have said on my other posts. I am not sure from which of the 60 countries we have operations in ... More

Great place to work!

I have been working at Thomas International full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

There is plenty of variety in day to day activities, and recently management has focused far more on ensuring that staff are aware of the strategic plans to take the company forward. As with any company, communication is sometimes problematic but the senior management team has really taken the initiative recently, and showed a commitment to ensuring that we as staff know we are valued and what our efforts are contributing to the company.

Although the company is growing by the day, it still has that 'family feel' to it, with employees helping each other out when there is a lot of work on and also getting together for social events. The team I work with is fantastic and I have come to think of them as friends as well as colleagues.

Perks include minor things such as a day off for your birthday, and more important things such as free medical appointments with a local private medical firm

Cons

If you aren't prepared to do whatever it takes to ensure the client is happy then Thomas may not be for you. However, if you take pride in going the extra mile for your colleagues and clients, then you will fit in well.

Keep that 'family feel' going, while taking the business to the next level!

There are newer employer reviews for Thomas International