Thomas Nelson
www.thomasnelson.com Nashville, TN 150 to 499 Employees

The best place I have ever worked.

Senior Editor (Current Employee)

I have been working at Thomas Nelson

ProsThe company is very mission-driven. It has clear values that it tries to implement at every level. I love the products and feel proud of what we produce. The people are honestly the best I've ever been around.

ConsLike many jobs today, there is more work than we can possibly get done. The publishing industry is also struggling in the current economy, though (I think) we are doing pretty well.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep holding the torch high. Walk the talk. Be the inspiration you want us to be. Listen to your employees and to the market.

A Wonderful Place to Work

Director of Corporate Communications (Current Employee)

I have been working at Thomas Nelson

Pros: Commitment to Values - Honoring God, Serving Others, Collaboration, Focus… Cons: Currently offices are on two campuses and it makes collaboration… Advice to Senior Management: You are doing a great job. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

It could be better, it could be worse.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Thomas Nelson full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Relaxed work environment, paid time off, slightly above average pay Cons: Lack of training, little to no accountability, hard to get… Advice to Senior Management: Give credit where credit is due and engage more in… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Thomas Nelson.

Worked for Thomas Nelson? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Thomas Nelson reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Thomas Nelson CEO Mike Hyatt. All reviews posted anonymously by Thomas Nelson employees.