Thomas Pink

www.thomaspink.co.uk
There are newer employer reviews for Thomas Pink

Valuable experience...

I worked at Thomas Pink

Pros

Great benefit package.
Open door policy is not a myth, great communication with our director of store and support from HR.
My opinion mattered.
Great training session/tools put in place for our betterment

Cons

there is truly no cons, except maybe a slow process for promotion but this comes with the territory; worldwide Thomas Pink is an establish company but in the US we have right now 21 stores with great management team.

For the last 4 years I saw strong leadership and consistent commitment displayed by our corporate team. Great support and structure was brought in with our regional/director of store. It's rare to find a company that care about his managers and staff, continue the good work

10 Other Employee Reviews for Thomas Pink (View Most Recent)

loyal to the brand...crave better communication!!!!!!!!

I have been working at Thomas Pink

Pros

great brand! great benefits! great people that work in the stores!! great clients! nice hours and clothing allowance is much appreciated

Cons

corporate does not listen to those who work in the stores on a daily basis when it comes to ideas to benefit our customers and our business. corporate only listens and communicates with store manager when they should be accessible to the whole management team in store. staff has no resources outside store to report personnel issues in confidence causing internal conflict.

region management should be more accessible to ALL members of store management, not just store manager. If store manager is the problem and there is no way to communicate this without chance of retaliation this can cause the business to suffer. Reward the sales staff just as you would the management! The front lines of our success is the salespeople!

nice

Current Employee - Sales Associate in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Sales Associate in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Thomas Pink part-time (less than an year)

Pros

it is a very nice place

Cons

i love this place and wanna keep working here

nice