Thomas and Herbert

www.thcllc.com

Good company, needs growth

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThomas & Herbert employs great business leaders and really strives to make a difference in their service offering and program support to their clients. T&H consciously works to build a positive culture for their employees and benefits are very competitive. The company has good overall customer relationships and endeavors to maintain a positive atmosphere in which to work.

ConsFor its size, the company is spread across too many market sectors to be able to have focus that supports sustained growth. Environment is highly matrixed and project-centric so some employees that are looking to get lateral support may find shortfalls.

Advice to Senior ManagementThink big, but do not forget the humility as a small business that grew you to where you are today. AND continue to invest in your people!

Great People, Fun Environment

I have been working at Thomas and Herbert

Pros: Very intelligent workforce Flexible work environment Cons: While they would like for employees to advance, there is… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Not a place for those seeking to move up

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Rosslyn, VA

I have been working at Thomas and Herbert full-time for more than a year

Pros: Compensation is comparable to market average. Cons: The workplace has seen a lot of turnover while i was there. The insecurity aspect of people being let go without… Advice to Senior Management: Value those who have the skills and provide them the opportunities to prove and move up. There is… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Thomas and Herbert.

Worked for Thomas and Herbert? Contribute to the Community!