Thomson

www.thomson.net

Thomson's change from B2C to B2B has not yet been completed

IP Expert (Current Employee) Hannover (Germany)

ProsThomson is a very international company, offering opportunities to work with people from many countries and cultures. Anyone who is interested in multimedia distribution will find interesting fields to work in. Most managers are actively supporting employees' decisions when it comes to work-life balance. Thomson has a lot of highly qualified people, a fact opening many good opportunities for the company.

ConsThomson appears currently not to have a clear vision and mid-term objectives, apart from the usual financial ones, what makes it difficult to identify oneself with the company. Communication towards employees is pretty vague and always leaves the impression of having no clear idea of the future.

Advice to Senior ManagementThomson's senior management must figure out where the company is going before taking any action. Once senior management has figured out where to go, it is absolutely necessary to properly communicate the mid-term object and the vision to the employees.

Great experience during the IPO period for Thomson

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Thomson full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: In late 90 and early 2000, under leadership of Thierry Breton, Frank D, Joe Clayton, Jim Meyer, Dave Spomer, Enrique Rodriquez, Tim Saeger, … Cons: With change of top leadership, the culture dramatically changed from a growth… Advice to Senior Management: Learn from positive leadership and watch your employees grow your… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

great company

Legal Counsel (Current Employee) Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Thomson full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: advanced technology, company driven by its customers and focus in… Cons: great moment to work in a hurry environmental with high… Advice to Senior Management: cut costs Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Thomson.

Worked for Thomson? Contribute to the Community!