Thomson

www.thomson.net

Where is the pride in product? How far can you push your people?

Engineer (Former Employee) Nevada City, CA

ProsHigh technology in video distribution. You can learn alot when you apply yourself. Good place to start if your looking for an Engineering carer in video switching. Good if you are hourly becuase they will work you 60hr weeks.

ConsPoor management. Employees never get time off without guilt trip from management. Resource allocation is non existant. Difficult to raise a heathy family with the required manditory work hours. Always under staffed and behind schdual on projects. Poor motivation for long term employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementStaff at appropriate levels, stop working your people into the dirt. Offer a future in the company for the people that survive the long work hours. Bring back the GVG standard in excellence.

Large company with opportunities to move to different areas

Software Development (Current Employee) Burbank, CA

I have been working at Thomson

Pros: Involved in many different areas, since it is such a… Cons: The usual downsides of a large company Advice to Senior Management: Better communication More

"Right place to explore your Ideas"

Product Manager (Current Employee) Hyderābād (India)

I have been working at Thomson full-time for more than a year

Pros: Training & Certification Providing at Flexible Timings Cons: It was great training in KnowledgeHut where i felt good… Advice to Senior Management: Management is good, No Advice... Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Thomson.

Worked for Thomson? Contribute to the Community!