Thomson Reuters
3.2 of 5 2,106 reviews
www.thomsonreuters.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Interesting challenges but reorganization always looms

Senior Director (Former Employee)

I worked at Thomson Reuters full-time for more than 8 years

ProsDecent salary and very good bonus structure. Smart people with good intellectual background and abilities. The 800lb gorilla in the legal market.

ConsLittle to no job security. Cost of benefits keeps increasing. The legal market has taken a hit in the past four years, so it's tough to make the numbers. Consequesntly, there is a lot of stress on employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementCommunicate and live a vision that does not involve cost cutting every six months

Decent company, very flexible

Director (Current Employee)

I have been working at Thomson Reuters full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Good work life balance in lots of flexibility Cons: So so compensation. Big company infrastructure was frustrating. More

Relaxed life

I have been working at Thomson Reuters full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Good global policy and work life balance Cons: Very bad India Management Less developer more manager Advice to Senior Management: Change senior management Cut down extra PMO/Managers Hire smart developers More

There are newer reviews on Thomson Reuters.

Worked for Thomson Reuters? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Thomson Reuters reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Thomson Reuters CEO James C. Smith. All reviews posted anonymously by Thomson Reuters employees.