Thomson Reuters

www.thomsonreuters.com

Needs improvement

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) New York, NY

ProsThere are genuinely nice and talented people that work here (at least, at the lower levels). The work-life balance is pretty good and most teams do have a sense of camaraderie. Overall the company has managed to retain a strong brand reputation so it's a good notch to add on your resume.

ConsUpper management does not know or care about what is going on at the lower level at all. Politics runs rampant in the mid-exec level management levels, where it's essentially an egotistical boys' club. Compensation is generally inconsistent with market rates.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop giving lip-service about talent management and actually manage your internal talent.

– I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company

Started as great place to work, end was not so great

Product Manager (Former Employee) Chicago, IL

I worked at Thomson Reuters full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: great team, friendly work environement Cons: too focused on budget, mgmt lacks knowledge of products. Advice to Senior Management: stop penny pinching, you're a major corp not a mom&pop… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great people, below average pay.

Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee) Eagan, MN

I have been working at Thomson Reuters full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: People and work life balance Cons: Salary, Bonuses, Training, Green Card Process More
There are newer reviews on Thomson Reuters.

Worked for Thomson Reuters? Contribute to the Community!