Thomson Reuters
3.2 of 5 2,105 reviews
www.thomsonreuters.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

A good place to work.

Legal Editorial (Current Employee)
Saint Paul, MN

I have been working at Thomson Reuters full-time for more than a year

ProsThere is a very friendly atmosphere here where coworkers are supportive of each other and committed to producing a quality product. For such a large company, there seems to be a real committment to ethics and community involvement.

ConsSalaries are low for the level of expertise required. The benefits, which had been truly excellent, will be reduced in the coming year. And there is a constant "chinese fire drill" of reorganization and moving upper management around that is bewildering.

Evolving

Architect (Current Employee)
Eagan, MN

I have been working at Thomson Reuters full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Thomson Reuters is a well hidden gem of technology, I have… Cons: The down side of so many projects is that there is… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Very low morale. Frequent layoffs. Catty coworkers.

Human Resources Associate (Former Employee)
New York, NY

I worked at Thomson Reuters full-time for more than a year

Pros: Cafeteria in 3 Times Square is decent. Convenient midtown location. Lots of… Cons: Human Resources is a disaster. The HRBPs are unpleasant and disdainful of the general employee population. Many of the HR personnel have little knowledge of… Advice to Senior Management: Hire McKinsey to come in and fix your HR department. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Thomson Reuters.

Worked for Thomson Reuters? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Thomson Reuters reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Thomson Reuters CEO James C. Smith. All reviews posted anonymously by Thomson Reuters employees.