Thomson Reuters
3.2 of 5 2,289 reviews
www.thomsonreuters.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Good place to be a journalist, getting better

ProsAim is high, and the resources are among the best in the industry. The only thing holding us back is ourselves, and we're working on it.

ConsStory bureaucracy. I'm not sure it is different anywhere else, but sometimes it seems to take forever to get a story out.

Advice to Senior ManagementWork on ways to keep standards high but simplify editing process. Keep up the efforts to get poorer performers to up their games or move on. Keep aiming high.

Manager, Mobile App Development

Manager, Mobile (Current Employee)
    East Detroit, MI

I have been working at Thomson Reuters full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Overall an ok place to work. Cons: Not much chance for movement. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

At one point a great company to work for but working conditions in decline

I have been working at Thomson Reuters

Pros: Good benefits, somewhat flexible work schedule (depends on manager). Company has been… Cons: Benefits have decreased over the years, company becoming more focused on cost and managing by the numbers. Raises have… Advice to Senior Management: focus on retaining your people and improving their skillsets instead… More
There are newer reviews on Thomson Reuters.

Worked for Thomson Reuters? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Thomson Reuters reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Thomson Reuters CEO James C. Smith. All reviews posted anonymously by Thomson Reuters employees.