Thomson Reuters

www.thomsonreuters.com

Great Learning Experience

Former Employee - Product Specialist  in  New York, NY
Former Employee - Product Specialist in New York, NY

Pros

Great Learning environment, Great support from upper management

Cons

Hard to work with other departments especially the technical teams-They don't want to take ownership of their responsibilities.
Pay is poor compared to other departments and divisions.

Other reviews for Thomson Reuters

Thomson Reuters is a great place to work and I'm please with my experience here

Current Employee - Senior Consultant  in  Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Atlanta, GA

Pros

Thomson Reuters has great benefits, flexible time off, and a good management team. Our office environment is friendly and team oriented.

Cons

We have some times of year that are very busy and can require pretty substantial overtime. The compensation seems to be on the low end of the spectrum for my field.

I would encourage our management team to reward their top performers with better verbal and monetary rewards. I would also encourage them to invest more resources into training employees so that they are more recognized through relevant accreditation and feel more prepared for their work.

Good place to work with career advancement opportunities

Former Employee - Manager  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Former Employee - Manager in Los Angeles, CA

Pros

Thomson Reuters is a good place to work. The income opportunity is equal to similar companies in the information provider industry.

Cons

Overall, Thomson Reuters is a conservative company. They choose to rest of core competencies rather than to develop cutting edge products and services for their customers.

There are strong competitors that are smaller and more nimble. Don't rest on your laurels. Also, remember that your employees are who got you to the industry leading position that you currently have. Don't take them for granted.

There are newer employer reviews for Thomson Reuters.

Worked for Thomson Reuters? Contribute to the Community!