Thomson West
www.thomsonreuters.com Eagan, MN 5000+ Employees

The best company to work for!

Customer Service Associate (Current Employee)
Taguig (Philippines)

ProsWork life balance, great pay, wonderful supervisors and great officemates! Though it is hard to get accepted in this company, it's totally worth the effort.

ConsThere isnt really a con to working, every company has its downsides. Sometimes we just have to adjust tothe workload. West supports a lot of products so sometimes it can get confusing.

Learned a lot, but was difficult to have a sustainable career.

Sales Representative (Former Employee)

I worked at Thomson West full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: - Upward mobility possible if you make your quotas and are a team player. - Great money back in the day (I left the… Cons: - Territories typically change every year (challenge to develop meaningful client relationships). - Highly unstable environment (products come in and out of your bag… Advice to Senior Management: Institute better vetting processes for hiring and promoting management; develop… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

This is a very large bureaucratic company. Know that going in.

I have been working at Thomson West full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: They seem to recruit well. Most of colleagues are… Cons: Hign turnover, management always changing, lower on pay scale, many… Advice to Senior Management: implement 360 reviews for all management. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Thomson West.

Worked for Thomson West? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Thomson West reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Thomson West CEO Peter Warwick. All reviews posted anonymously by Thomson West employees.