Thor Group
www.thorgroup.com Manhattan Beach, CA 50 to 149 Employees

Best in the Business

Senior Practice Manager & Resource Manager (Current Employee)
Dallas, TX

ProsTerrific management team. Absolutely adhers to the highest ethical standards. Maintains one of the largest, most comprehensive job seeker databases in the I.T. Consulting industry. Provides an abundance of candidate sourcing options. Operates an aggressive candidate job match & marketing program. Provides an unmatched combination of Consulting Sales training programs and frequent Strategy Sales sessions. Management makes every effort to leave no stone unturned in their efforts to deliver solutions of true value to their clients.

ConsThor trys to deliver both Consulting and Staffing services to its clients. The company would benefit by remaining focused on Consulting and declining to engage in staff placement business.

Advice to Senior ManagementSplit sales teams into two groups: 1. Geographic Centered Team; 2. Industry Centered Team

not worth the experience

Manhattan Beach, CA

I have been working at Thor Group full-time for less than a year

Pros: What it takes to run a small business. But other than… Cons: We now have meetings every day of the week that takes 1-3 hours per day. Right now terry is hiring a lot of people offshore.… Advice to Senior Management: I would tell terry to listen to the employees he has in the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Not worth it

Manhattan Beach, CA

I have been working at Thor Group full-time for less than a year

Pros: You'll get your foot in the door, but that's about… Cons: Terry micro-manages everything. He doesn't trust his employees to get the job done without him guiding you through it.… Advice to Senior Management: Trust your employees to do a good job. Don't talk behind other employee's back saying they don't know how to do their… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Thor Group.

Worked for Thor Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Thor Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Thor Group CEO Terry Thormodsgaard. All reviews posted anonymously by Thor Group employees.