ThoughtWorks

www.thoughtworks.com

It works for me

(Current Employee)

ProsGlobal company with lots of opportunity to progress and travel. Really amazing people who are passionate about what they do. Unstructured and non-hierarchical with a high degree of ambiguity. Really wants to change the world, not just software. Lots of people working on pro-bono and social impact projects.

ConsMassive ambiguity makes it hard for some to work out how to build a network and navigate the business. Travel (in the US) is relentless and not for everyone. Some tendency for people to be a bit arrogant. Some inconsistency around who are "good" clients and we will work with, but a consultant would never have to work on a project that conflicted with their values.

Advice to Senior ManagementPeople think that there is a clique, and you need to make it easier for new hires to have an impact and be able to navigate the business.

Really good

I have been working at ThoughtWorks

Pros: - Great culture - Offices across the globe, so better… Cons: - Type of work isn't interesting - Salary is not… Advice to Senior Management: - Improvise on the type of work to retain individuals Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

It has overall learning experience at ThoughtWorks.

I have been working at ThoughtWorks

Pros: ThoughtWorks is a flat organisation which allows each employee to… Cons: I would like ThoughtWorks to open more offices and grow… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on ThoughtWorks.

Worked for ThoughtWorks? Contribute to the Community!