Working at ThousandEyes is Fantastic

Current Employee - Systems Engineer in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Systems Engineer in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at ThousandEyes full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great work environment. Cutting edge technology. Lots of challenges. Very smart and driven colleagues. Super hero team! The company's leadership is great, they care a lot about culture and values.

Cons

Sometimes we have long milk shortages! Seriously, nothing to point out as a con.

Other Employee Reviews for ThousandEyes

1. Fast growing company!

Current Employee - Software Engineer in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at ThousandEyes full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This is a new startup company with a great new office right in the heart of San Francisco. Working in a growing startup is immensely rewarding, as you would expect. You work different chores and learn everyday and the work environment is just awesome! I feel that I am surround by the brightest and the smartest, by people who wants to solve very hard problems in the most elegant way. Can't disclose details, but we *are* changing the Internet.

Cons

It is a startup, and although we work in a relaxed and pleasant environment, we do work hard. Not a bad thing though.

Great place to work!

Current Employee - Customer Success Engineer in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Customer Success Engineer in London, England (UK)

I have been working at ThousandEyes full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The smartest people I ever worked with. Founders are great guys, clever and caring about employees. The environment is really friendly, creative, young and talented. Office is full of perks such as stocked kitchen, catered lunches, 360 degrees view of downtown San Francisco and games/toys everywhere. If you'd like to try the challenges of a startup, this is definitely the place to be. Flexibility is required to fulfil the many needs of a young and quickly growing company. Very different environment (much more dynamic and fun) if compared to a corporate. Everyone knows everyone, tasks are completed quickly and efficiently, no time to waste time. Definitely a great place to work!

Cons

Not sure I can think about cons at the moment.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you do, it's gonna be great!