There are newer employer reviews for ThousandEyes

Fast growing company!

I have been working at ThousandEyes full-time for less than a year

Pros

This is a new startup company with a great new office right in the heart of San Francisco. Working in a growing startup is immensely rewarding, as you would expect. You work different chores and learn everyday and the work environment is just awesome! I feel that I am surround by the brightest and the smartest, by people who wants to solve very hard problems in the most elegant way. Can't disclose details, but we *are* changing the Internet.

Cons

It is a startup, and although we work in a relaxed and pleasant environment, we do work hard. Not a bad thing though.

6 Other Employee Reviews for ThousandEyes (View Most Recent)

Excellent leadership, mix of cultures, mature but fun environment

Current Employee - Software Engineer in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at ThousandEyes full-time for more than a year

Pros

Many great learning opportunities. Flexible remote work arrangements can be made. Leadership cares deeply for employees' welfare. Benefits are wonderful. The team has very strong technical knowledge, and very smart people. The company likes to celebrate successes together, keeping the everyone close together as the company grows.

Cons

The team is very smart and it to be very self-driven and personal development to be one's own responsibility. I found this challenging at first but once I got the hang of it, it was good.

More transparency in compensation could be interesting. More focus on personal development of engineers, perhaps a stronger feedback from performance review of engineers.

Awesome company to work for

I have been working at ThousandEyes full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Always facing programming challenges: performance, scalability and networking problems.
    - Really cool workplace: office views are great, cool perks, pool table, ping pong table, snacks and catered food
    - All the people working here are open and easy going: everyone knows everyone (across different areas).
    - Executive staff is open and communicative.

Cons

- If you are looking for a regular 9-to-5 job, this is not what you want. In release days you need to stay late in case there are urgent bugs to fix.

There are newer employer reviews for ThousandEyes

Worked for ThousandEyes? Contribute to the Community!