a great place to work and grow

Former Employee - CSA  in  Mumbai (India)
Former Employee - CSA in Mumbai (India)

I worked at Three full-time for less than a year

Pros

good environment. approachable teams. excellent personal and professional bpo oppotunities

Cons

none come to mind at them moment

Other Reviews for Three

Excellent work culture

Former Employee - Quality  in  Pune (India)
    Former Employee - Quality in Pune (India)

I worked at Three full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Good work environment, Helpful colleagues, Excellent work culture, Good Food, Gym Facility, Library.

Cons

Work Pressure - to deliver good performance.

Listen to Employees and keep up the good work

interior designer

Current Employee - Realiser of Interior Design  in  City of London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Realiser of Interior Design in City of London, England (UK)

I have been working at Three for more than 10 years

Pros

i am a frofesional in my jop realising of interior designer of hi clase with knolege of the mos actual resing flor design,plasta board innovation,venetian plaster wall aplication,painting and decoration, wood floor ,with capacity to work alone fallowing the instruction and with out mistake,, for more infomation plaese check may facebook page on www.facebook.com julio herrera752 or see my video in you tube( herrera design.)

Cons

profetional elavoration,responsonsability, hi quality,onesty,desition to realise the task to me incharge and the most important thing the hi standad and profesional quality finishing.with out limit of continuation time night or day ( just to realise the the work in time)

presure to realise the task on the personal workers in a good way with out break the friend relationship to maintenig the standard of a hi quality of the jop just for hapiness of the claint
    and sodifaction of the team

There are newer employer reviews for Three.

Worked for Three? Contribute to the Community!