Thycotic

www.thycotic.com

Although the overall experience was a net-positive, I disliked working at Thycotic Software.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Washington, DC

ProsI liked most of my coworkers and felt they supported me. It is nice working in downtown DC - close to metro. Benefits were good and the pay was average.

ConsI disliked the leadership and felt there was a high level of unrealistic expectation across the board. If you were a yes-person, you get ahead. I am not and never will be a yes-person. I felt that there was a general misrepresentation of the the company and the position requirements. Most of my efforts went unnoticed and/or under-appreciated. I expected no recognition having worked in thankless jobs before, but what I didn't expect was retribution.

Advice to Senior ManagementBeing a small company, either hire outside consulting for general HR/operational management or hire a full time office manager and staff manager. Owner/CEO is unfit for long term management - a common problem for start-ups.

Thycotic CEO responded to this review

Jun 25, 2013

I am pretty sure this individual was fired for poor performance. I will let you draw your own conclusions from this fox's sour grapes.

Great place to work with great people

Engineer (Former Employee) Washington, DC

I worked at Thycotic full-time for more than a year

Pros: Excellent opportunity to work with talented devs doing cutting-edge development. Cons: At the time I worked there, they did pair-programming. Judging by the photos, it looks like… Advice to Senior Management: Considering you keep moving to bigger and better locations, keep… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Fun Place to work with great people

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Washington, DC

I have been working at Thycotic full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Good office location, great office space. Challenging but rewarding work. Small-ish company, your opinions don't get lost or brushed off, everyone's feedback matters. Everyone… Cons: Hours can be excessive (though infrequently, and how much… Advice to Senior Management: The CEO is spread a little thin, but this seems to be getting better. Make an effort… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Thycotic.

Worked for Thycotic? Contribute to the Community!