ThyssenKrupp Elevator
www.thyssenkruppelevator.com Memphis, TN 5000+ Employees

Conservative and Dated

Accounting (Former Employee)
Atlanta, GA

I worked at ThyssenKrupp Elevator full-time for more than a year

ProsGood 401k plan and benefits. Stable company.

ConsVery conservative and old fashioned in culture, management and pay. Will pile on responsibilities without a raise or promotion. Silly dated processes in Account Mgmt, accounting and invoicing. They will hire low level employees who do not know the job just so they can pay less. Pay scale is horrible.

Advice to Senior ManagementMake better hiring decisions. Recognize "A" players and learn what roles should be paid in today's marketplace. Bring the company up to speed so you can assimilate into this century.

Very professional and tons of opportunities to keep moving up.

Inside Sales (Current Employee)
Kennesaw, GA

I have been working at ThyssenKrupp Elevator full-time for less than a year

Pros: Great coworkers with lots of experience, great training program, great… Cons: Sometimes you are randomly relocated. Advice to Senior Management: Keep doing what you're doing, everyone is great! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great Workplace Environment with High Income Potential

New Installation Sales (Current Employee)
Miami, FL

I have been working at ThyssenKrupp Elevator full-time for less than a year

Pros: ThyssenKrupp Elevator offers a great training and mentor program to get you started. Great pay with base salary plus commission; Also… Cons: Long Hours (7:30am - 5:30pm), Intra Company Communication is lacking since most… Advice to Senior Management: Check with sales teams before making product changes to learn… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on ThyssenKrupp Elevator.

Worked for ThyssenKrupp Elevator? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ThyssenKrupp Elevator reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for ThyssenKrupp Elevator CEO Rich Hussey. All reviews posted anonymously by ThyssenKrupp Elevator employees.