ThyssenKrupp Materials
www.tkmna.com Southfield, MI 1000 to 5000 Employees

If you need a big pay, this is not your company to work for.

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee)
Kent, WA

I have been working at ThyssenKrupp Materials

ProsTo get an experience in aerospace industry and learn supply chain management.

ConsThey don't pay you well. What you do is account management, which is very demanding and challenging. However, they will keep you as "customer sales rep" so they don't have to pay you more. Additionally, you don't learn anything about supply chain management. All we see is bad management. It's surprising big business is moving forward with this management.

Advice to Senior ManagementThey need to communicate well with other employees with regards to any new procedures. Sales reps have to face with clients every time management implements new procedure in last minutes.

Excellent working culture

Lead Material (Current Employee)

I have been working at ThyssenKrupp Materials

Pros: Good camaraderie and best team effort to get optimum result. The… Cons: Nothing in special. I do not have anything in cons.… Advice to Senior Management: The growth is good and new challenges make one better and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

sales

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at ThyssenKrupp Materials full-time

Pros: very experienced employees, great work ethic Cons: out of date mentality, resistant to change, pessimistic attitude Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on ThyssenKrupp Materials.

Worked for ThyssenKrupp Materials? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ThyssenKrupp Materials reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for ThyssenKrupp Materials CEO Joachim Limberg. All reviews posted anonymously by ThyssenKrupp Materials employees.