ThyssenKrupp Steel North America

www.tksna.com
  www.tksna.com
There are newer employer reviews for ThyssenKrupp Steel North America

TKS lies to their employees regularly and they are treated unfairly

I have been working at ThyssenKrupp Steel North America

Pros

The experience is good and it can be beneficial when you decide to move on. There are a few but only a few truly good smart honest people at TKS and I appreciate those people and the prvilidge I have had to work with them.

Cons

The Amount of ignorance that works directly for TKS and how well they pay these very ignorant people is sickening. Communication and Due Diligence is a foreign term they have yet to understand.

Management has developed Mission Vision Values that they claim we should all work by. I find this to be a joke since they don't do this and their actions speak to that.

2 Other Employee Reviews for ThyssenKrupp Steel North America (View Most Recent)

ThyssenKrupp Steel needs to reassess their Company goals and Mission as their actions do not comply with current goals.

I have been working at ThyssenKrupp Steel North America

Pros

There are not many other than it is a wonderful experience and provides experience that you cannot get just anywhere and this experience can be beneficial when changing career paths or companies.

Cons

ThyssenKrupp treats their team members unfairly and they lie daily. In fact, other than maybe 2-3 of the management staff, including execuctive management, you know they are lying when their mouth is open.

Look in the mirror, take a look at the company Mission, Vision, Values, and try living by them instead of just talking in a way that everyone perceives it like the Charlie Brown ad.

There are newer employer reviews for ThyssenKrupp Steel North America