Tiburon Financial

tiburonllc.com
Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for Tiburon Financial

It is a job, but that is all.

Current Employee - Accounts Receivable Management Specialist in Lincoln, NE
Current Employee - Accounts Receivable Management Specialist in Lincoln, NE

I have been working at Tiburon Financial

Pros

Flexible scheduling so can work various hours (up to a limit), it is a job that does pay & has some benefits, the work is not hard. This is a job that does not pay well & will never pay well. The job can be stressful if you let it be. Clients are yelling often over the phone, but when you do get to help someone, it means the world to make a difference in their lives.

Cons

Horrible insurance coverage, not much vacation & sick leave (PTO time 15 days after 1 year), bad pay, favortism of managers towards some employees, almost impossible to get fired. It would be nice to work with other employees that showed up on time, actually worked when they were supposed to be working, did not try everything possible to make sure a few 'workers' handled everything they should be handling, employees who didn't call in sick every possible opportunity, employees who did not gossip behind everyone's back, employees who had enough command of the english language to spell simple words correctly and not swear on the phone accidently.

Treat every employee the same, give better pay & benefits, do not reward poor performance or 'soft' skills by allowing employees to keep their jobs/

6 Other Employee Reviews for Tiburon Financial (View Most Recent)

Solid company

I worked at Tiburon Financial

Pros

Family atmosphere and friendly work environment

Cons

Merged recently not the same place

Good Solid Place to Work

Former Employee - Recovery Specialist in Omaha, NE
    Former Employee - Recovery Specialist in Omaha, NE

I worked at Tiburon Financial full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Flexible Hours, Innovative Work Environment, Involved Executive Team, Valuable Learning Opportunities.

Cons

Like most companies the insurance rates have gone up. Tiburon has been going through some growth challenges, but overall still a good place to work.

Keep the communication flowing as changes occur. Keep up the University of Tiburon classes, that is the very foundation of the company and the instilling of the company vision. What I learned at Tiburon helped me greatly on my next job. I would work there again.

There are newer employer reviews for Tiburon Financial