Ticketmaster

www.ticketmaster.com

Pleasant

Sales Representative (Current Employee) Pharr, TX

ProsCool coworkers and supervisors, easy work, decent pay. They work with your schedule as much as they possibly can and reward their employees for their hard work.

ConsThe fact that you have to start out part time, and seems like I'm just given random hours to work. My shift hours change on a weekly basis, as do my days off. So its nearly impossible to plan ahead for anything during your time off.

Advice to Senior ManagementMake the schedule more consistent. It would be really nice to have a set schedule rather than having to check it daily to find out what random hours I was given for the following day.

OK...

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Ticketmaster

Pros: work/life balance fun coworkers company is in a great location Cons: favoritism can run rampant unable to step up despite repeated requests employee… More

Nice people but don't expect any training or team support..

Software Engineer (Former Employee) West Hollywood, CA

I worked at Ticketmaster

Pros: You are close to the concert and ticketing business. Cons: Satisfaction depends on which manager you get and whether your team has good team dynamics. The mobile development group has horrible team dynamics, dysfunctionally… Advice to Senior Management: Support your newer employees who don't know nearly as much as your senior people. Everyone is always learning in the field… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Ticketmaster.

Worked for Ticketmaster? Contribute to the Community!